The best way to burn fat is to exercise, aerobic exercise, specifically. Aerobic exercise draws on the body’s fat stores for energy -- the more you do, the more fat you burn. If you’re going to exercise, you may as well have fun doing it. So I’m sharing 7 great exercises for weight loss that you will actually enjoy.
1. Pickle Ball -- This is a paddle sport that combines elements of badminton and tennis. Two or four players use small paddles to hit a perforated ball over the net. Pickle ball is tremendous fun, great for reflexes and it is easy to start playing.
2. Walking -- If you’re not quite up to a full running program, a 30 minute daily walk can also do wonders for fat loss. Take the time to add a walk each day in the morning or after dinner to burn fat steadily.
3. Dancing -- Dancing is a great way to burn fat and enjoy yourself at the same time. Zumba is extremely popular at my local YMCA. But there are many other dance programs to choose from, including HipHop, Jazz, and Funk. Find one that you love or dance at home to your favorite Spotify station.
4. Swimming -- If you have issues with joint pain or other medical problems that make exercise uncomfortable, swimming is a great option. Since it’s a non-weight bearing exercise, it’s easy on your muscles and joints.
5. Cycling -- Bicycling is a good way to get exercise and enjoy the scenery at the same time. If you enjoy the outdoors, bicycling on a trail or mountain road could be a great way to burn excess fat.
6. Hot Yoga -- There are so many yoga classes now that you can easily find one that fits your skill level. If you’re a social person, check out your local gym or fitness club to see what classes are offered. Burn fat and enjoy meeting new friends at the same time -- a great combination!
Still not sure where to start with Yoga? Gentle Yoga: 7 Beginning Yoga Practices is a really good guide you should also check out. It has over 1,2000 5 star reviews on Amazon.
7. HIT Weight Training -- High Intensity Training (HIT) is a special type of exercise that combines heart pumping cardio and light weight training combined. If your gym offers it, take advantage of this double fat burning workout-burn fat and add muscle at the same time.
A healthy diet combined with 30-45 minutes of one of these 7 great exercises for burning fat is a great way to encourage weight loss. Your heart will also thank you, as aerobic exercise has definite cardiovascular benefits. Exercise and healthy eating will strip pounds off your frame and add years to your life.
Take the time to try some of these fat burning exercises today and find one that fits into your lifestyle and you enjoy it. If exercise is enjoyable, you’re far more likely to stick with them. Experiment with your own exercise program today.
For more exercises read, my post Best Workouts Videos for Tummy Reduction and Fat Loss at Home
Ready to accelerate your fitness?
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. It is not medical advice and should not be used or interpreted as such. You should always consult a medical professional before making drastic changes to your diet and physical exercise