20 Losing Weight is Hard Motivational Quotes
Losing weight is one of the most difficult life challenges and it’s easy to get discouraged. These 20 weight loss quotes will help you get and stay motivated when the going gets tough.
My best, “I can lose weight” quotes
How to stay motivated when you feel completely uninspired
Its tough to lose weight and staying motivated is hard when you aren’t making the progress you’d like. I want to share a few tips that helped me.
Build a success Team
We’re all in this together. Having a network to back you up when you are having a hard day or the commitment of meeting someone at the gym can get you through the rough patches ahead. Join our Girl Exercising group for support
Start a Success snowball
The concept here is that succeeding at small goals will lead to you succeeding a larger goals. In other words.
For example, to lose weight typically requires consistent diet and exercise. Instead of focusing on both at the same time. Focus on one specific goal to for a month until it becomes a habit and then expand to new goals instead of try to accomplish everything.
For inspiration read the NBC News article, “How this woman lost 75 pounds: Gradual lifestyle changes were the key to her weight loss success” for inspiration.
Maybe drink a little more water, get a little more activity in. Maybe rather than taking the elevator, take the stairs. Just do a little more, because all of those healthy habits compound over time, and they snowball into big results.https://www.nbcnews.com/better/lifestyle/how-woman-lost-75-pounds-gradual-lifestyle-changes-were-key-ncna1073421
After you’ve had some success expand.
For example, consider what it would take to make Monday’s your best fitness, diet, social, and mental day. Ask yourself these questions:
- What would your workout routine be?
- What time would you do to the gym
- What would you eat for break, lunch, and dinner
Next consider what it would take to execute your perfect Monday. What food would you need to have
Now execute your perfect Monday. During the day, note if there were any issues . For example, you forget your gym bag and couldn’t go the gym, did you have to buy fast food for lunch .
Evaluate how you did on Monday night, did you achieve you goals and what needs to be changed ?
To be successful at losing weight you have to find your own motivation. More importantly, you must keep motivated when times get difficult! Read through the tips and tricks and other resources below to help you find and maintain your motivation.
10 More Tips to staying motivated during weight loss
- Listen to Audio books and Podcasts from people who you can help inspire you to achieve your goals
- Stay inspired by reading positive quotes from people you admire
- Surround yourself with positive minded people who are good at achieving their goals. Learn from them
- Learn the power of positive thinking and eliminate negative thoughts from your mind.
- Write down your goals! Note them down in detail and why you need to do it, what you are going to do, when and how. The more you commit to paper the better your results. Review the goals weekly and adjust if needed.
- Tell your best friend or family member about your fitness goal and ask them to help you stick to it. Schedule a weekly 15 minute call to share your challenges and successes.
- Remember that you are losing weight and improving your health “one day at a time”. You can stick at anything for one day!
- Create a “mantra” or positive affirmation to repeat to yourself when times get hard . For example, “Every day I’m getting healthier, stronger and wiser. I am better today than I was yesterday.”
- Start a file or notebook (or motivational Pinterest board) of articles, recipes and any other interesting blurbs .
- Fill a mason jar with a dollar for every pound that you lose, a quarter for every time you make it to the gym, or taking the stairs at work. Write down a special reward that you want to buy for yourself in your journal. Better yet plan a special experience with a loved one such as going to a concert or a weekend at a cool bed and breakfast that you want to use the money for.
Learn how to transform your health by changing how you think about fitness
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. It is not medical advice and should not be used or interpreted as such. You should always consult a medical professional before making drastic changes to your diet and physical exercise
Looking for inspiration today? Watch these 30 inspirational gym quotes to help you keep going. If you’re tired of starting over, stop quitting Fitness is one of our greatest life challenges and it’s easy to get discouraged. If you have ever tried to lose weight or start an exercise program before and didn’t get the...
Fitness is one of our greatest life challenges and it’s easy to get discouraged. If you have tried to lose weight or start an exercise program before and didn’t get the results you wanted it can be very disappointing. Sometimes all it takes is support — a hug, high five, fist bump or a short...