Jump Start Keto Diet Plan – First Day
This first day of starting a ketogenic diet can be tough so planning your first day successfully is critical.
Note that the three recipes listed below require eggs, so make sure you have enough in the refrigerator. If you are alergic or have a sensitively to eats don’t worry. There are many excellent egg substitutes available on the market today such as Just Egg Plant Based Scramble or Bob’s Red Mill Egg Replacer.
My Keto First Day Diet jump Start menu : Bread-less Sausage Sliders, Bacon Cheeseburger,Low Carb Deep Dish Quiche Pizza
Breakfast – Bread-less Sausage Sliders
It will take you 15-20 minutes to make Bread-less Sausage Sliders.
- 2 tbsp. salsa
- 3 Smithfield® Fully Cooked Sausage Patties
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 slices Sharp White cheese, quartered
- 2 tbsp. Guacamole
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F. Grease 12 mini muffin cups. Evenly pour eggs into cups. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until eggs are set. Let cool for 5 minutes; remove from muffin cups.
2. Meanwhile, heat sausage patties according to package directions. Cut each patty into quarters.
3. Arrange 1 sausage patty piece on one egg muffin “bread slice.” Top with quartered cheese slices, guacamole and salsa. Cap with another egg muffin “bread slice.” Repeat to make 6 sliders.
Taste Tip: You can skip buying avocado and buy a tasty Avocado sauce. Using a sauce or spread can save you a lot of preparation time and money.
To save time: Pre-cook double the number of eggs and make enough for the next day. You can also buy a container of liquid eggs and save time having to crack them by hand. Buy pre-sliced cheese even though it may be more expensive if you are on a time crunch.
For more variety: Buy many types of cheese. Since the tastes of cheese vary greatly, you can keep from getting bored with the taste by switching from Sharpe White to Cheddar for variety
Lunch – Bacon Cheeseburger
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 4 oz. Cheddar cheese
- 4 oz. Mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices bacon
- Garlic powder,
- Salt and pepper
- 4-6 Lettuce leafs(Optional)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Precook bacon in a conventional oven or microwave. When cooked, crumble the bacon and set aside as toppings.
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef and drain remaining fat.
- Mix in egg, cheddar, garlic power, salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a glass casserole dish and top with mozzarella.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Top with the bacon crumbles.
- 2-4 Lettuce leafs can be used as a bun for the burger (optionally)
Tip: Feel free to add Mayonnaise or Mustard to your burger since both are keto friendly. For extra flavor add a Keto Friendly Sriracha Sauce, bbq sauce, or Avocado sauce. You can also use the sauce on the sliders
Time saver: Buy a pre-packaged hamburger meat from the grocer store.
Dinner – Low Carb Deep Dish Quiche Pizza
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- Three eggs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese (mozzarella, romano, parm mix – or your choice)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella 20 slices pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the eggs and cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the heavy cream, Parmesan and spices.
- Pour 2 cups of cheese into a nonstick, 13×9 inch baking pan or equivalent.
- Add the egg mixture on top of the cheese and blend together so that the cheese is suspended in the mixture and not concentrated at the bottom of the pan.
- Bake in oven approximately 30 minutes and then briefly remove the pan to add to the layers of mozzarella and pepperoni.
- Return to the oven for 10 more minutes or until the dish is bubbly and brown.
Yields 4 servings Total Net carbs: 6 grams per serving
To save time: Use Sausage Patties from breakfast or ground beef from lunch as a topping. Double the ingredients and make an extra pizza for later in the week at the same time.
Gaining weight should be easy, right? Well, for many girls and women it simply is not. One thing that people may not realize is that it is just as difficult gaining weight as it is for most people to lose weight Why do you need to gain weight? Before getting started, ask yourself why do...
Ingredients 1 cup Atkins Bake Mix 1 cup finely ground almonds 1-1/2 cups granular sugar substitute 2 Teaspoons cinnamon 1 Teaspoon salt 1 Teaspoon baking soda ½ Teaspoon baking powder ½ cup canola oil 4 eggs 1 medium zucchini coarsely grated 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract Tip: You can substitute Almond flour in place of Atkins...